Updated 12th April 2021
Please see our latest COVID-19 Policy below…
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, do not visit the Escape Rooms.
- Customers should book their Escape Room online at quest.je
- Customers over the age of 12 must wear a face mask when entering and exiting the attraction unless they have a valid exemption.
- We are required to collect customer information for Contract tracing purposes. Please use the QR Codes provided at the Reception area to check-in for this purpose. Please ask a member of Staff if you require assistance with this.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided before entering the attraction.
Additional measures we are taking…
- All Quest Staff have been tested for COVID-19 as part of workforce screening prior to reopening. Staff will be tested every 8 weeks as part of this screening.
- Staff will maintain social distancing within the attraction.
- All Staff will always wear a mask or face covering in customer facing areas.
- All Staff have agreed to a high standard of COVID-19 personal hygiene.
- All key touch points in the Escape Rooms are sanitised and cleaned regularly by staff.
- Toilets are checked every hour by a member of staff.
For any further enquiries on our COVID-19 policy, email firstname.lastname@example.org